We just published a new build of xSQL Schema Compare for SQL Server. Here are the highlights of the new build:
- Snapshot Utility - allows you to take database schema snapshots via the command line. You can now for example, automatically take a daily snapshot of the database schema and then, whenever you need to, go back and see what schema changes were made from one snapshot to another or from one snapshot to the live database.
- Snapshot Converter - a standalone tool that allows you to convert in bulk database snapshots created with previous versions of the xSQL Schema Compare.
- UI support for old schema snapshots - adds UI support for snapshots created with previous version of the xSQL Schema Compare
- New command line features - object exclusion by type or name, new element for complex schema filters, new elements for comparison options etc.
- Bug fixes - fixes some issues with the Command Line utility.
You can download the new build of xSQL Schema Compare for SQL Server from our site: http://www.xsql.com/download/package.aspx?packageid=10