We just released version 4 of xSQL Builder for SQL Server. The new version is built on top of the new, much more efficient and robust database schema compare API that was released on November of last year. Here is what’s new on xSQL Builder v4:
- Improved performance thanks to the new schema compare API
- Support for a new optimized schema snapshot definition
- Full support for SQL Server 2012, SQL Server 2008 and SQL Server 2005
- New C# template built for Visual Studio .NET 2010
- New command line module for generating executable packages from the command line
You can download the new version from our site at: http://www.xsql.com/download/package.aspx?packageid=30
Important: if you are running a licensed old version of xSQL Builder and your license was purchased before February 21, 2013 then you might want to hold off on installing the new version until you have made the decision to upgrade since the new version overwrites the old and your license does not support the new version. Of course you can always try the new version on a different machine.