We just released a completely redesigned, new version of RSS Reporter for SQL Server. New and/or improved features of version 4 of the RSS Reporter for SQL Server include:
- Atom or RSS feeds: standard, customizable, Atom or RSS feeds that can be consumed from any connected device.
- SQL Server 2014 support: full support for all editions of SQL Server 2005, SQL Server 2008/R2, SQL Server 2012, and SQL Server 2014.
- Fully customizable feeds: all predefined job and database feeds are fully customizable, you can choose which fields to include/exclude from the field by modifying the web.config file.
- Significantly improved query feeds: ad-hoc query feeds now have title templates, field labels, ability to set a url for a feed item and more.
- Admin interface: provides a convenient way for the administrators to create or manage RSS Reporter users and the feeds associated with each user.
- Simplified licensing: per user, unlimited SQL Server instances, unlimited feed readers.
You can download the new version from: http://www.xsql.com/download/rss_reporter/