New builds of SQL Server Schema Compare and xSQL Builder are available for download.
The following fixes are included in both tools:
- an issue related to conversion of varchar(max) data type to image data type;
- error triggered by foreign keys with the same name created on different tables;
- issue related to dependencies between a full-text index and the unique key/index associated with it;
- small corrections related to the conversion of char, varchar data types to float and real data types;
- issue related to parsing of SQL Server multi-line comments in the object definition;
- issue with the serialization of user-defined data type binding to rules and stand-alone defaults.
Has our SQL Schema Compare (xSQL Object) saved you time? If yes, please consider recommending it on LinkedIn.