We just published a new build of our SQL Server Comparison Bundle tools with support for multiple workspaces. The new build also contains the following fixes:
- Fixes an error that occurs when the database name contains unicode characters.
- Fixes an error related to the columns that participate in an index.
- Fixes a scripting issue related to database compatibility level.
- Fixes an issue related to replicated tables.
- Fixes a refreshing problem with schema comparison grid.
- Improves the handling of SQL Server multi-line comments.
- Fixes a scripting error related to "EXECUTE AS" clause of CLR database triggers.