Working title: “All about SQL Server in 5000 words“
Prize: $1,000 for the first place winner.
Challenge: an immense amount of information related to SQL Server is available on the public domain, so the real challenge is not finding enough material to include in your article but rather maximizing the amount of information and knowledge that you can impart to the readers in no more than 5,000 words.
Eligibility: open to all.
- You must email us at firstname.lastname@example.org before July 1, 2013 if you wish to participate
- The article you write cannot have more than 5,000 words and no more than 10 images.
- You will grant us the exclusive right to publish the article on our web sites.
- The final article should be submitted to us before or on July 25, 2013 via email.
- The winner will be determined based on and aggregate score made of the following:
- 70% of the score will be assigned by a panel of experts that will judge your article based on (in no particular order):
- Comprehensiveness of the coverage
- Accuracy of the content
- Organization of the content
- Clarity (how easy it is to read and comprehend)
- 30% of the score will be determined based on the number of people that will read your article from the date it is published until August
- The winner of the July contest will be announced on September 5, 2013